
I have been a bit slack, already in keeping up this blog. It's been nearly 2 weeks since this ultrasound was taken. It was Aki's first trip to the Dr. with me, and his first chance to see the baby's heartbeat live. I thought he might be moved to tears, since he tends to be moved rather easily, but he wasn't has moved as he was nervous. It was kind of funny to watch, but I'm glad he got to see Baby K with his own eyes. Who knows when he'll be able to come with me again.
So as you can see, Baby K is growing slowly but surely. Much different in these photos than the blob that was taken only a week and a half before. My dad said he blew the photos up 400% and could see arms and legs and a head, I don't know about arms and legs, but there's definite distinction between head a body. I'm going again in about 5 days, and I'm really excited to see how much bigger the baby has gotten, and what features have become more distinct.
Morning sickness seems to have slowed down quite a bit. I still have yet to vomit even once, thank goodness! But there have been times when I felt AWFUL! Really, really bad. My moods are the most unpleasant in the morning, but physically I feel worse in the afternoons. The other day I felt worse than ever, and called my sister in Kyushu who just had a baby a month ago, and that helped me to forget how bad I was feeling. Also, I've discovered that lemon chewy candies also help. They're probably horribly bad for me, but they make me feel better, so how bad can they be for me really? My breasts are much less sore than they were, but HUGE! They were big to begin with, but now things are starting to get out of hand, no pun intended. By the time I'm breastfeeding I'm going to need a forklift to get around. My clothes are still fitting without a problem, but I find that I prefer to wear really loose clothes as much as possible, just because I don't like the feeling of my waist being constricted. I can tell though I'm about to start showing pretty soon. I can't wait already! It seems like that's a common feeling among pregnant women. I'm excited about people knowing I'm pregnant.
Ok, it looks like Aki is in need of some dinner, so I'll have to continue this at a later time.
No comments:
Post a Comment