
I went to the doctor again yesterday, and this was by far the most fun exam I have ever had in my life. The baby was clearly visible and moving around. It was so exciting! The doctor recorded it on video for me so I was even happier. The heart was beating, we could see eyes, hands feet, the brain, and umbilical cord.
The umbilical cord was a little misleading because it does appear to be a sign that it's a boy, but looking at the ultrasound I couldn't help thinking it's a boy anyway. I'm going back again in 3 weeks, when we will probably be able to tell the sex, so we'll find out sooner rather than later I hope.
I'm glad I went and saw a healthy baby, and found out I'm healthy, because my morning sickness is almost non-existent anymore and it makes me nervous as to whether or not everything is ok. But, as I saw yesterday, everything is good. Now I'm just waiting for my stomach to pop out and to start feeling some kicking and movement. I can't wait.
There is still one tell-tale sign that I'm pregnant, and that's that I'm sleepy all the time! It's 10:30, and I think I'm ready for bed. More on another day...
No comments:
Post a Comment