So just as I was getting ready to seduce hub last night, Sara decided to wake up and join the party, which of course meant the party got postponed. By the time Sara was ready to go to sleep again, Akinori was already snoring and I was exhausted. Thought we might get some baby-making action in tonight but Sara has a fever and will not sleep unless someone is holding her which makes for some difficult logistics. I just hope she doesn't have the flu. I am now kicking myself in the ass for not getting any of us jabbed. I have (had) my reasons for not doing so, but I think if we go to the doctor tomorrow and it's not the flu, then I am definitely making appointments for all of us to get our flu shots. Poor thing. I hate seeing her sick. Definite the worst part about being a parent, so far.
No long post tonight. I need to try and grab some sleep while I can! Good night!
The best places to visit for a February vacation
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment