4.28.2010

Another brief update (maybe TMI - be warned)

If AF is coming, she's probably making her appearance today, but my temps are still way up. I would be very surprised if she did show up. Also, she usually shows up first thing in the morning with a BM. I did have a BM, which I was totally scared to do for fear she would show up, but she didn't. Took another HPT, and the same result, only a very faint, possibly not even there, line. I am seriously going nuts at this point. I've been charting using Fertility Friend.com though, and according to my chart, FF thinks that I may have implanted 12 DPO (days post ovulation). That would account for the negative/faint HPTs until now. BUT there all these studies that show that implanting after 10dpo leaves you with a really high chance of miscarriage. Ok, I guess I'm still waiting. Hopefully I'll have some kind of (happy) update soon!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I've been following your blog the last couple days!! Crossing my fingers AF doesn't show up today and its all good news.

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Fingers crossed from me too! Have you tried using other tests? I remember reading that either the blue or pink test lines have a high chance of leaving an evap line, but can't remember which one...can you get a different type of test just to see?

Brenda said...

Oh Kuri, are you in my head? I just read online this morning that blue HPTs are more likely to have evap lines. Off to buy the pink kind! I wish I had more parts of my body to cross. Though it's after you get the BFP that the real worrying starts, isn't it.