4.29.2010

Time to sit back and just wait

Did another HPT this morning with fmu and got the exact same results as yesterday. No darker, no lighter. I watched the damn thing for the entire 10 minutes after I peed on it. It looks exactly like the one in yesterday's photo. But my temp is way down this morning. Seeing that makes it hard to remain hopeful. You're supposed to wait until you're a week late for reason I suppose. Anyway, too tired of the hoping/guessing. Got to give myself a reality check and just wait a little longer without getting my hopes up. Thanks for all the support folks.

1 comment:

shinshu life said...

So now a week of trying not to think about pregnancy or see pregnant women or new babies or pampers commercials or.... AGHHHH!!!! right?

Ok, something completely non-baby related for you to think about- free for that GNO on the 8th? Lots of food, drink, talking and no children!

(Ps. Still got my fingers crossed for you though)