Thanks guys! Your comments are truly appreciated. It's been a rather emotional day. I don't know why I was so extra hopeful this month, but I was, and it made the appearance of AF that much more disappointing. When will I ever learn my lesson? Anyway, thanks for the comments. It feels nice to know there are other people hoping for me too.
Originally from Chicago, I knew I was destined to spend the rest of my life in Japan the moment I set foot in the country at the tender age of 16. However, I was quite intent on spending that rest of my life in a major city with a full on career, until my Japanese Prince Charming came trotting down from the mountains of Nagano to sweep me off my feet and whisk me away, turning my whole life plan on its head. Four kids later and it's time to reassess, reevaluate, and reset my life on a new path. I'm standing on the starting line and so excited about what lies ahead!
8 comments:
Oh no! I am sorry to hear that, girlie! It blows. I know. My temps have dropped too, so I am not holding out hope. (((hugs)))
so sorry to hear that. i was hoping his would be your month. big hugs.
Sorry to hear this month wasn't the month :(
Me too :( was really hoping for you. Take care.
Sorry to hear that it didnt happen this month. Fingers crossed for next month!
I was hoping that this would be the month for you too. :(
Thanks guys! Your comments are truly appreciated. It's been a rather emotional day. I don't know why I was so extra hopeful this month, but I was, and it made the appearance of AF that much more disappointing. When will I ever learn my lesson? Anyway, thanks for the comments. It feels nice to know there are other people hoping for me too.
Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time!
Post a Comment